Saturday, February 18, 2012

Everything uploaded

Finally I uploaded all the 19 Akage no Anne episodes we subbed.
Like the "Dog of Flanders" and "Alps no Shoujo Heidi" I corrected some errors and updated the opening and ending in the first episodes.

Also I created the torrents for the Heidi and Anne Episodes. You can download by torrent in Nyaa Torrents.

While I have been doing this, my brother Silver Dragoon has been translating Alps no Shoujo Heidi 14 and Akage no Anne 20.
They should be out next week.

4 comments:

  1. Gr8... Thanx Silver Dragoon..Eagerly Waiting for next episode of Heidi. Thanx.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I'll be waiting for the 14th episode :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito obrigada e parabéns pelo vosso incansável trabalho.

    Queria avisar-vos que na hiperligação de "akage no anne 12" está o episódio 12 da Heidi e não o da Ana.

    Cumps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muito obrigado pelo aviso Juanita :)
    Já alterei para o link correcto.

    ReplyDelete