Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Alsp no Shoujo Heidi 32-36 and Dog of Flanders 24


Here are finally 5 new episode of Heidi and 1 of Dog of Flanders.
The credit for the new 5 episodes of Heidi goes to Ericf. He was the one that timed everything from the Heidi fan scripts, changed what needed to be changed and even did subtitles for the previews and the music. This episodes are only in English. Once I have the Portuguese and French version I will release them again.
Also, here is a new episode of Dog of Flanders. I could have release it a bit sooner, but I wanted to release it at the same time as Heidi.
Merry Christmas everyone.
See you next year.



Alps no Shoujo Heidi 32-36(Eng Only)

Blu-Ray Version

Old Version




Dog of Flanders 24 (Eng\Pt\Fr)

13 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! Thank you. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had time to check it out myself yet, but one of my fans pointed out that if you select the French version, the Portuguese version plays and the French plays when you select Portuguese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Thank you for the warning.
      It's not grave I suppose, but I'll take care of it. This is what i get for doing things in the middle of the night.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Five episodes of HEIDI at once is more than I could ever wish for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cyber Zero Great Work And happy new Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Thanks
    and a Merry Christmas to you Cyber :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boas
    Fico à espera da versão final com as legendas em Português.
    Bom natal e boa passagem de ano xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas.... Best Christmas Gift For Me..... Ho Ho Ho

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these new episodes!!! Happy new year!!! May you have strength to finish them all :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's soooooooo great!!
    So excited to see it all
    Thanks!! <3

    ReplyDelete